Private Pains

by Sunday, July 22, 2007 0 palagay
Little number of people know my private pains. Most do not know the personal struggles I have. I'm the kind of person that seldom speaks about what troubles me, what makes my heart heavy. Most see always the smile in my face. The foolish smile which tries to conceal the most crushing things in my head. No one yet saw the wild seas within me. My outmost pains. Sometimes I feel like I am alone in my journey. No one sees the weary heart of mine. Just me and the hypocrisy I have. Akala ko I'm so open to the things others must know. Di pala.

I'm trembling. I cannot type fast. Gusto kong umiyak ngayong mga oras na to dito sa ca'fe pero di ko kaya. Mayabang na naman ako. I don't want to be seen by others crying of my private pains. Mo one knows everything that's inside me. I don't want to see my Mama worrying on me. I don't her to see me in my down moments. I will not stand it.

Here I am. Under the heat of the teasing afternoon sky. Walking with my obidient feet, sweaty and wearysome. Don't know what exactly to do next. Just staring at the dusty road of life. Unseen are the bumps and ruined sandals. Just my self. My problems.

And my dreams.



------------------------------------------------------------

I just made a decision.
I'll pursue. No matter what.

Yas Jayson

Panig sa Diyos at Bayan

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

0 palagay: