The Little Prince...

by Thursday, August 16, 2007 1 palagay


I have read the book last Sunday. Hiniram ko kay Kuaya Rey and I didn't stop reading it only when it was about time for us to clean the volleyball court. Asteeg. It is not just a story for children. I think it is more intended for grown-ups. I saw the book when I was grade six being read by my classmate but I did not paid any attention. It was just this time that I got interested to it. Here are some of the "asteeg" qoutes in the book....


"People have stars, but they aren't the same. For travelers, the stars are guides. For other people, they're nothing but tiny lights. And for still others, for scholars, they're problems. For my businessman, they were gold. But all those stars are silent stars. You, though, you'll have stars like nobody else."


"What makes the desert beautiful," said the little prince, "is that it hides a well somewhere..."


"One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes."

Yas Jayson

Panig sa Diyos at Bayan

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

1 palagay:

Anonymous said...

bordz, ung grammar mo po; hehe "did not paid attention..." anyhow, I agree with you. This book is kewl!! Let's all be child-like, not childish or adult-like