(isang liham na ginawa ng isang desperadong hudas sa kanyang kaibigan nang sya ay walang pakundangang pinigilang dumalo ng kanyang di-makaintinding superior. Himbis na mag-mura, putangna, naisip nyang ilagay na lang to upang maging tanda ng isang pangako sa sarili: ["... p*t*angna, di ako tutulad sa kanya.")
Roma,
Let me greet you first a happy eighteenth birthday.
I know it is my biggest fault promising you that I will come and dance with you this night as you celebrate your birthday tonight. You asked me to make sure that I will be coming and I would do anything just to come. Perhaps it is now part of my life to find it hard to go on my own way whenever I want to. I tried my best to pursue my superior to allow me to come even just for a while. That I may dance you and share my stories about anything you want. But it is really impossible now for me to come and share my stories. I really wish to but now, I think the days that we spent together strolling anywhere and hanging on anyplace we want to might come to a pause.
Di na kasi talaga pwede eh. Mahirap nang pagbigyan ang mga ganto sa bago kong buhay. Sorry talaga bes. I'm sorry for disappointing you for lacking one rose to dance you. I hope I did not ruin your night.
Let this message of mine be my rose and dance for you. That even I am not here, you would still feel that one of your best buds is somewhere around the kitchen, sneaking food just like what he used to do. I'll still be your bes, no matter where my strange dream will take me.
'Night.
Elias,

2 palagay:
babying baby ah
Wowowee, hehe, naluha ako dun! Ahaha, joke lang.
Tsk, pero talagang nakakaantig. Sayang naman ang rosas.
Post a Comment