Nagtatago pala din ng secret blog si Ken. Ngayon ko lang nalaman kay Patrick. Sabi ni Leroy (aka Ken), korni daw ang nagbo-blog. Ahehehe pero I found out, unti-unti, nagkukwento din ang loko tungkol sa mga bagay na parehas naming mga naranasan...ahehehe mejo hardcore ang dating ng blog nya kasi pinanganak nga daw syang emo.
Nam-plagiarize pa ng gawa ko...
LEVELS OF LOVE
In one of conferences I have attended these past months, I got the chance to seat in a one-hour discussion by a religious brother on Loving the Ultimate. It seems odd to see or even hear that a religious brother, of so many topics to discuss and philosophize under the sun, would talk about love. Nevertheless, I thought the topic is just perfect for this time of February and it would just be fitting enough to be discussed. However, the subject was far more than what were the usual love discussions that we have known and heard every morning and midnight on some fm band radio stations featuring a witty “tambalan” and a certain love guru Dr. Love.What is love? That was the first question raised at the beginning of the conference. ..
Ayos na rin...ahehehe kaso ang problema, natotouch ako...saan? Dun sa Cannon na pinapatugtog sa blog nya...makopya nga minsan. ;)
Yas Jayson
Panig sa Diyos at BayanTo see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

2 palagay:
..ampfness..puri ko.. nadiskubre mo..arghh..putulin n natin ang ating friendship..LOL
Bistado!
Post a Comment