I cannot remember how many times the song by The Script looped in my ears while consuming soda in a populated resto in SM Marikina. It could be twenty times or more. The song is also posted on my wall.
All that I remember is that I madly and desperately asking Geanne to come back and accept me again... after my long nonsense silence. I have been happy these past days but I, too, was bad at the same time.
The song continued to play in my ears for another thousand times when Geanne signed out after a message. I thought of nightmares and hundreds of more sadness blog entries. But I resolved to be happy (as I promised.) I am crying and hopeful.
My La Sallian :D: sorry yas, but we really have to part ways now.. i just ran out of drive to wait for your forever..
I didn't promise the forever. What I promised are my breath and all.
Geanne shall be back, by all means. I know I love this person. There's more to starting all over again than meets the eye.
Have you heard the fireflies lately?
I do.

7 palagay:
haha. bobo naman mga taga-la salle e
Yas!naubusan ka na ba ng potions? gamitan mo!hehe
oh dear. i hope that person is worth the wait. merry christmas yas!
maligayang pasko sa iyo pati na sa iyong pamilya. Let Christ be the reason over this season!
don't move, she'll be back. :p
minsan ding naging anthem ng buhay ko ang kanta na 'yan..but i was wrong..dahil ehto na ako, malayong malayo sa kung papaano 'niya' ako iniwan dati.. ^_^
Happy You Year! Manigong "sana kumpleto pa ang mga daliri nyo" sa inyong lahat!
Post a Comment