Transformers

by Thursday, May 13, 2010 2 palagay
Family went to Mama's grave last night and they didn't inform me. I could have rendered halfday kung sinabi nila kagad. Gah.

I went home after work. First time in three weeks. Everyone is seated in the living room except for Julius who went to a lamay. Dahil pamilya kami ng mga makwento at usisero, nagkwentuhan kami.

So it came to my knowledge that Amma, Papa, Eliza and Mendy voted for Richard Gordon. My lola even said to me, " Transporters. Si Gordon ang presidente ko. May problema ka?" showing to me her inked finger.

We were teasing her when I asked her whom she voted for vice president. "Hindi ko matandaan. Basta yung may bilog sa gilid." We were all laughing. Sobrang benta. And for that, I asked to sleep beside her. Di naman tumanggi. Niyakap ko nga. " Basta wag kang uutot, papaluin kita."

Good times. :)




In a neighborhood that has given Erap significant number of votes in each precinct, my folks picked the presidentiable whose consistent principles and philosophies are guided by careful judgement and wisdom. My father spent some years of his life is Subic military base and could have seen how Olongapo changed. My sister who voted in Olongapo must have known Gordon's influence to this awesome city. My Lola watches television a lot. Gordon might have impressed her with his 50wpm skill during interviews and debates.

I just so love my family. <3


+AMDG

Yas Jayson

Panig sa Diyos at Bayan

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

2 palagay:

TheCoolCanadian said...

Yas:

Now that's priceless!

The happiest moments of my life was with my family and you're so lucky to have one who really cares and loves you. I can feel your happiness even if it's just vicariously, but I hope that this joy will continue forever.

You're indeed one lucky guy!

melody said...

sweet talaga kayu ng family mo...closed family ties.. i hope marami pa ang ganyan.