Updating status: wandering.
This is buying time and hoping that by doing so, I can become someone.
This is buying time and hoping that by doing so, I can become someone.
This is greeting new faces and trying to remember the old.
This is saying words I really do not mean and feel good about it.
This is going home and finding home anywhere else;
waking up so others may sleep.
This is not sadness. This is about silent struggle for serenity.
This is not sadness. This is about silent struggle for serenity.
This is the kind of life I lead. And this life is not for everyone.
Most of the time it's true. That life, is not, always as we know it.

4 palagay:
wow... ikaw lang yung alam kong may new start na nagsesenti... wahehehe... deep mo...
Hmm. New start? By the way, haven't visited for so long. hello :)
nahawa na rin si bunso ng ka-emohan!
listen to Far Far by Yael Naim
Post a Comment