We live in a rainbow world
One of the perks of dealing with young boys and girls is the glimpse of their innocence. The way they conceive ideas and express thoughts are pure. They never give malice to simple things while I, (un)fortunately do. Often times I envy them, where the fuck did my child-like manner go? Ugh, growing up is leaving marbles and toy trucks in exchange for a something adult(y).
Minutes agoo, I asked my student Chul Gi to arrange words to form sentences. I didn't review the test before giving it to him so I was amused to find out that the words would be so disturbing for him. Not disturbing actually, I think the best term is attention-grabbing.
Teacher, what does it mean that we live in a rainbow world? in his broken but well said English.
Uhm, maybe because we see many colors in nature? Or or the television is blur?
I do not know exactly how to answer the young boy. Should I preach him philosophy or should I just tell him some truths in simple words?
I smiled and said that I don't fully understand the sentence too. He laughed and said that I am not serious.
That's true, I don't fully understand why the world keeps hiding the rainbow or rejecting the obvious existence of it. Haay, marami ka pang dapat ibang malaman, Chul Gi like orange is not orenge and that Philippines is not all tall buildings of Makati, I sighed.
So while I am writing this, I remember my friends Tom, Louie, Archie, Frey, Kane, Earl, Victor, Kris, Yj, Nimmy, Tita Carrie, Jin, Nishiboy, Nox, Pekta, Tonia, Jaycer, Love and Mikee (and othersssss).
Them who live in different shades of the rainbow, them who live colorful lives.
World is simply, rainbow-ful (:
Yas Jayson
Panig sa Diyos at BayanTo see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

7 palagay:
lov yah!
good luck talaga sa pag-explain haha ^_^
alam ko na! pakitaan mo nalang ng rainbow (lgbt) flag! haha just kidding ^_^
naloka ako sa comment ni carlo. LGBT flag talaga oh! hehehehe
i miss you yas! hinahanap ko na ung globe ko. don't yah worry. *mwah mwah*
@nimmy: e rainbow din naman yun diba? ahehehe ^_^ btw i visited your blog. nice pics a.. love the header of your blog.... very nice pic. :)
gusto ko yung idea ni carlo. haha. yun din naman mismo ang nirerepresent ng flag na yun.
This is such a poignant story. Parang how do you tell these things to a child? I guess some things they have to learn on their own. =)
Kane
pasok ka sa classroom one time nang naka-peacock costume, then tell your class that it's the way to live in a rainbow world. then kanta ka ng 'Peacock' ni Katy Perry. LOL
Post a Comment