isang pagtatapos

by Wednesday, April 06, 2011 7 palagay
When you told me to stop waiting, I choked.
Don't you remember when I said I don't mind hanging?
No you said. You should leave me from here and move on.




Sana kapag naiguhit mo na lahat ng dapat iguhit, lahat ng defense ay naipasa, at naubos na ang mga dahilan kung bakit wala kang panahong sumaya, yung tunay na masaya, maalala mong hindi nauubos ang lahat ng dapat katakutan. Ang tanging paraan ay ang tumalikod sa dilim, at marahang hagilapin ang anyo at porma ng kasiyahan.


At kapag naubos na lahat ng dahilan na pwede mong maisip at natapos na ang mga pangangatwiran, makahanap ka nawa ng ayos at daloy.








Yas Jayson

Panig sa Diyos at Bayan

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

7 palagay:

Justin said...

Almost A Lover tells it all.

NOX said...

we have much to talk about. inuman na! :))

~Carrie~ said...

Awwww... *hugs*

red the mod said...

When we let the universe take its own path, we allow ourselves to be vessels of His grand design. There is comfort in conceding, a lightness gained from acceptance.

Coffee helps too. ;)

Anonymous said...

sorry na...

I am stan said...

first, my browser crashed because of that auto play stream of that almost lover song.

second,that guy do not have the you know, uh, balls. on that case, vaseline men helps.

third, there's aljur. yeah aljur. need I say more about him? oyeah. you don't want me to talk about the world without end.


this would be the last I hope i see something like this. you really deserve someone ALOT better.

there he is.


welcome, california girl.

Anonymous said...

sorry yas