Karol.

by Sunday, May 01, 2011 2 palagay
As I write this post, I remember his first words as a successor of Peter: do not be afraid. His constant invitation to young people to be witnesses in today's world rings to many like a wild fire, consuming everything that touches its surface. If there is a man who have found his deepest gladness and at the same time found his heart's desire in a most absolute and final way, it would be Karol. 


Have no fear of moving into the unknown. Simply step out fearlessly knowing that [God] is with you, therefore no harm can befall you; all is very, very well. I wonder how much of a man could live in total surrender to something that eyes cannot see. As Benedict XVI puts it, a beatitude of faith like Mary's.

Today, we honor a life well lived. A life lived in total selflessness and resolution to guide a world away from Marxist ideals, apathy and tolerance. With him, people stand firm in faith, absolute to truth and to what is right. I think if Karol is still alive, he would write to the Philippine government about preserving life and upholding it's dignity. I wish he is still around.

A life totally dependent to God. A life consumed by that same fire that moved the disciples to brave stormy seas. A life that reflects life from his God. Karol Josef. John Paul. Totus tuus ego sum.

Yas Jayson

Panig sa Diyos at Bayan

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

2 palagay:

Raymond said...

"A life totally dependent to God."

- this doesn't sound right. and it's not the grammar.

HappyVic said...

it's all about FAITH.
:)

believing in something you don't really fully understand...

you just allow your heart to do the 'trusting' thing...

(padaan po sa blog mo...)