Session road boy

by Saturday, March 07, 2015 0 palagay
Chest against the mattress, your hands and feet are in all direction. You hugged the malong I put over you as soon as I left the bed, eyes tightly shut, your breath in steady rhytmn. You are probably dreaming.

The past few weeks have been a personal struggle for me as the perks of being an adult keeps piling up. People caught me staring blankly or, in some occasions, cut in the middle of a sentence for forgetting the next words to say. As one taxi driver told me, "Ser, tulog lang katapat nyan."

You rolled thrice in less than an hour. Now your back kisses the bed sheet that you have been asking to replace for weeks. I wonder what your dream is about. I wonder if I ever appeared in your dreams.

Yas Jayson

Panig sa Diyos at Bayan

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

0 palagay: