Dear Daven and twelve others,

by Thursday, August 02, 2018 1 palagay

What is courage but a total surrender to God and a deliberate abandonment of your own will. May when your selves break it will be so that many will find tiny reflections of God in your lives. May when darkness falls on your weary souls it will be so that you seek Him who throughout the history is the true Light. May when your hands feel weary it will be so that you remember what toils are essential for the magis.

And may this magis that you seek find clarity in the person of Jesus whom you wish to be companions. Go and break your hearts to million pieces only for God to make whole again.

Happy entrance day.

Yas Jayson

Panig sa Diyos at Bayan

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

1 palagay:

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.