When I watched the movie Shrek the Third I found interesting to be watched again for another hour. And so I did. I had my mp4 recorder ready for my next watch and I recorded some of the important conversations.
I guess I don't need to explain these things 'cause they're not meant to.
(to arthur...Merlin's Island)
"...Even ogres get scared. You know[...]you know it may be hard to believe what is life but charm and good looks. [When] people did just think that I'm a monster for a long time, I believe them. And after a while [I] went North, then people call you [by name], you just trust who you are.."
(said by Arthur in the stage play of Prince Charming. He's surrounded by fairytale villains)
" You know a good friend of mine once told me that just people treat you like a villain, or an ogre, or just a loser, it doesn't mean you are one...each of us is standing on your own way.....The thing that matters most is what you think of your self and the person you really want to be."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fillers
"An unexamined life is not worth living" - Socrates
"The heart has it's reasons which reason does not know." -(after the homily last Thursday...)
Yas Jayson
Panig sa Diyos at BayanTo see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

0 palagay:
Post a Comment