What are you looking for?
-Pros.
Yeah. Call me freak. Call me loser. Call me fool. Call me in anyway you want. I won't mind. Stupidity defined by human mortality and materialism will able me to fit to the group of "crazy mad people." Sucks. Yeah. I'm doomed to be fool all the rest of my exsistence. I wouldn't mind.
Bakit ba ang huina ng kukote ng iba at tanong sila ng tanong paulit-ulit why certain people made that choice. Bakit ang hirap ipaalala sa tao na kanya-kanyang trip to. They can't just understand what matters most for someone. I had a dream once of becoming a lawyer. But I found being a lawyer won't suit my personality. I once dreamed also of being a teacher. Still I have that dream but it don't throb much than my freakest choice. My wilder dream is to become a documentarist and see the world through camera lens. To preserve naked truth immortaled in video shoots, in my own point-of-view.
But there is one thing that never let me sleep until I made it clear to my self that I would be like that forever. Maybe many will find me weird and out of tune if they knew I was one. Again, I won't mind. That's what I craving for in my sixteen years of breathing. It is now clear to me, without any regrets, without any doubts, I WILL strive to BE OBLATE.
I'm still looking for if that silent voice calling me really. I desire to be one of those mad and crazy people. I want to be one. Let's see. I know somewhere in the next years I'll see. The Me that dreams of weird things. I'll see to it that will happen somewhen in the future.
Yet, I'm on the period of discerning and I must answer that simple yet very sober question for me.
What am I looking for?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
aLWAyS pOiNT tO JesUS- O' Leary

0 palagay:
Post a Comment