Okey pa ako. I'm enjoying the diversity of minds, bizzare characters and assorted wisdom and wit of my fellow junior seminarians. I got to know them better every other day and it is so good. My grammar is still bad according to my conscience and as what I have observed to Ms. Jane. School's life not that bad though. Tuesdays really gives me idleness with Mr. Kambing at 7:45-9:45 followed by my sourcream, Algebra I with a teacher who loves to talk with the blackboard. Tursdays with Phil. History is great. I love Old Testament every Friday. I wasn't bad really.
Eew. I feel sick everytime I remember my dear old home. My mother, my father and all my friends. They just can't skip in my mind. I hope they were all ok. I know God will not leave us empty. All in good time....
(Yesterday we watched Hostel II and it is so morbid....yikes. But before that, we had a liturgical preparation and I made the commentations and reflections. I think I made it not that good and not that worst. At least, I move someone's heart...Pautang nga......Seryoso, naghihirap na ako. Wuhuhu) .
Four days from now, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will be out in the cinemas.... Pero sa 14 pa ako pwedeng makapanood dahil yun lang ang free ko. I'm planning to watch with Caryl( my ka-batak sa HP series....)
Bukas na nga lang ulet, may panget sa likod ko uuwi na kami sa seminaryo!!!)
soon.
Yas Jayson
Panig sa Diyos at BayanTo see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

0 palagay:
Post a Comment