To the new reader

by Thursday, December 30, 2010 8 palagay
Remember what I always tell you? I love you and I will tell you everyday. Everyday until you forget the things that hurt. I am keeping that promise till the day you are finally ready to overcome your fears and sadness.

You are the first person I am in love and ready to introduce to my friends. You are also the first to know this blog, its secrets and shits. The night we spent together was pure and silent. I want to wait for you I said. I know you remember that.

When I put my school baller around your left hand, I told you that true love really waits. I didn't believe in that formerly. But when I wrapped my waiting around your wrist, I realized love really waits. But I don't wait for the time I tell you. I'll meet it.

You asked on your wall: do you know what's worth dying for??... I guess I know what is the answer. You.

Yes boy. You. You are worth dying and living for.

Yas Jayson

Panig sa Diyos at Bayan

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

8 palagay:

red the mod said...

Luck is a fallacy, an illusion. We create our own luck. Some things are just worth fighting, and waiting, for.

Jinjiruks said...

whoa, nice nice. at least bago nagtapos ang taon! buti ka pa happy and in a bliss for love right now. hope na magtagal kayo and more blessings to you! happy new year bunso!

V1nC3 said...

This is just sweet. What a way to begin the new year! Happy new Year!

Kane said...

Sometimes, I learned, die we must.

And other times, live we must.

Kane

kris said...

ang keso!

Nishi said...

uy may ganito palang nangyari habang nagpapakababoy ako sa amin.

mukhang matindi nararamdaman mo para sa kanya. you're lucky. =)

Jjampong said...

i gave him a USB baller... the USB baller has the logo of the company I'm working for... I told him that now,no matter where you are you'll be reminded of me

Masonry Norfolk said...

Loved reeading this thank you