Max died yesterday morning. The vets said they did everything they could to revive my little puppy.
So buried her in a plot down the apartment, near the mango tree. There, I could easily remember her everytime I go to the balcony. With her I buried are some of my happiness. I am sure she needs some.
I am sad. Seems like I am losing so many important things without any replacements. I have no more love to give, no more ego to ask. Max, why do you have to represent so many and so little?
Baby, rest in peace. You know I did my best. I love you just the way cute little puppies should be loved.
sleep well, baby
Yas Jayson
Panig sa Diyos at BayanTo see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

6 palagay:
im sorry for your lost man! i also have a dog.
oh shit. god, that must've been hard.
:(
There's a time and season for things. A time for joy, a time for sorrow. Hay. You okay, honey?
K
sorry to hear.
she's now in doggy heaven.
I am sorry for your loss, Yas.
Post a Comment