Life after ex.

by Friday, February 28, 2014 6 palagay

It's been two februaries and I am still spending the day hoping you will come back. When Sara Bareilles said there exists the kind of people who, like gravity, make us vulnerable with their memories we wish we could bring back and continue, I thought she was just phony and all. But it didn't take too long when a street or a photograph or a song would remind me of you. I die every time that happens, like broken pieces of mirror glued together only to be broken again.

I struggle to be happy. Every single day I struggle to find another way to smile. But you are my smile. You are my happiness. Okay I'm gonna stop here now because I might creep you out.

All I really wanted to say is kamusta ka na. Sana okay ka lang. At sana hindi pa pumuputi ang buhok kakahanap ng mga truck at supplier. Belated happy Valentines.

Yas Jayson

Panig sa Diyos at Bayan

To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.

6 palagay:

Geosef Garcia said...

Ang lungkot, lungkot, lungkot... Ramdam ko ang pait while reading this... *sigh*

vikky said...

yeah, just a big big sigh.

tadong daniel said...

Find time to say this to her personally. :)

Mac Callister said...

awwwwww yas...

seselos mga may crush sa yo niyan dahil dito hihihi

obat keputihan said...

wis mangan ora udud euneuk

obat jantung bengkak
obat penyakit stroke
obat haid tidak teratur alami
obat menstruasi berlebihan

Lloyd Angelo said...

it pains me. :(